[ENG] Appearance and Specifications of a Device
Picture 1 Front appearance of a device with a plugged 1-Wire temperature sensor
Picture 2 Front panel of a device
Sockets, LEDs and controls at the front panel:
- Sockets for connecting sensors of the 1-Wire standard (temperature, humidity sensors);
- LED indicators of a status of power supply channels;
- Ethernet ports 10/100 BASE-TX with CPU and LINK LEDs;
- LED indicator of a GSM signal;
- A slot for inserting the SIM card;
- A socket for plugging in a GSM antenna;
- «Reset» button for resetting parameters to default values
CPU LEDs near Ethernet ports glow constantly when a device is powered, and flash when transferring packages to the network.
LINK LED near an Ethernet port glows constantly when there is a connection at a corresponding port, and flashes from time to time when receiving packages from the network.
LED indicators of a status of power supply channels are numbered corresponding to a numeration of output sockets of power supply channels at the back panel of a device (Picture 4).
Picture 3 Back appearance of a device
Picture 4 Back panel of a device
Sockets at the back panel:
- Input socket for a power supply cable;
- Output sockets for power supply channels.
Total power output
Power output of one socket
Consumption capacity of a device
Power supply voltage
|Battery life||8 hours|
Power plug types
Length of a removable power cord
220 x 175 x 42
240 x 180 x 101