[ENG] 6.1 [DKSF 53/203.1 IU] Configuring Relay Control Modes
Outlets are powered through a normally closed relay - it means that in the event of a device power supply failure - the power will be supplied to the output sockets.
A control mode of a built-in relay is configured on the page «RELAYS» of a device's web interface:
This page allows to manage an output channel (relay) of a device power supply. A channel can be switched on/switched off for a short time, switched to the mode «Manual Off», «Manual On», «Schedule», «Watchdog», «Schedule+Watchdog», «Logic», «Schedule+Logic».
Memo – is a field for viewing or changing a brief description of a relay. A value in this field will be used in SYSLOG notifications and records on the page «LOG», included into SMS, e-mail notifications and e-mail reports about a status of sensors. Its maximum size is 30 characters. On default: empty line
Source of control – is a relay status. It is possible to set the following statuses:
- Manual Off – a relay is constantly switched off;
- Manual On – a relay is constantly switched on;
- Watchdog - a relay is controlled by the module «Watchdog»;
- Schedule - a relay is controlled by the module «Schedule»;
- Schedule+Watchdog – a relay is controlled by both modules «Watchdog» and «Schedule» simultaneously. The module «Schedule» switches a relay on and off. The module «Watchdog» checks the operability of a connected device depending on the module «Schedule». If the module «Watchdog» finds failure in the work of device (there is no response to an ICMP request), a relay switches its status to an opposite one for a short time depending on the configuration of the "Schedule" module;
- Logic – a relay is used as a logic output
- Schedule+Logic - a relay is controlled by the module «Schedule», and the module «Logic» simultaneously. When the module «Schedule» is switched on (i.e. a schedule is in the status «On»), a relay status is determined according to specified conditions in the module «Logic». When the module «Schedule» is switched off (i.e. a schedule is in the status «Off»), a relay is switched off and the conditions specified in the module «Logic» are ignored.
Switch On for short time (5s) – after clicking the button «Switch On for short time» a corresponding relay will be switched on for 5 seconds.
Switch Off for short time (5s) – after clicking the button «Switch Off for short time» a corresponding relay will be switched off for 5 seconds.
Relay state – is a current status of a relay. Possible variants are: «Off», «On». The relay status is updated automatically after the status changes with no need to update the entire page.
After setting up all necessary parameters, click the button «Apply changes».